Tuesday 12 August 2014

Liebster Award!!

Firstly apologies I have been away from my blog. I have been away in Manchester (for those of you who don't know I lived there for almost 5 years) visiting friends.

 Whilst away I was nominated to take part in the Liebster Award, which I'm really grateful for - thank-you to Little Miss Wallflower!! Sorry my answers aren't the most entertaining.

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Answer all the questions that you are given
3. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate 
4. Pick 11 questions for them to answer and let them know. 


Here are the questions I received and my answers:

1. What Posts do you mostly enjoy reading? This is tough...I enjoy beauty, home décor, and personal blogs - I really couldn't decide out of these 3.

2. What is your favourite place? So, my favourite place would be Manchester or my hometown just outside Bristol. I do have favourite places to go and think - e.g. certain areas...like a tree I used to go to when I was little.

3. What is your most essential item? I have 2, this would be my phone and my ipod (to listen to all my musicals).

4. What always puts you in a good mood? My friends - always.

5. One Direction, 5 seconds of Summer, The Vamps or neither? None are my favourite, although I do like songs from each.

6. All time favourite song? Ok, so this always changes...I'll go for Heaven - DJ Sammy (candlelight remix) and all musicals!!!

7. Favourite piece of clothing? At the moment this would be my pastel blue collar dress from BooHoo (have a look at my haul post).

8. Necklace, ring or bracelet? The necklace and ring I'm wearing are from 2 separate people who mean a lot to me, so I'll say those.

9. Where would you rather visit : London, Paris or New York? I've already been to London and Paris, so I'm going to have to say New York.

10. If you were famous what would it be for? Either something ridiculously silly or musicals.

11. Would you rather go a year without makeup or go a year wearing crocs? Tough one at the end eh? I hate crocs!! But I'd have to wear them I guess...


I now nominate:
Shannon Crick
Catherine
Beccas shopping blog
Lauren
Gemma McDonnell
Ellis Horne
Bibi O
BettyMaria Style
Helena McNulty
Chloe Johnson
Sarah Adelsperger

And your questions are:

  1. If you could only use one makeup product, what would it be?
  2. What do you enjoy about blogging?
  3. What do you do to relax and chill out?
  4. Favourite season and why?
  5. What is your everyday go-to hairstyle?
  6. Favourite girls name (besides your own)?
  7. What is your favourite sweet?
  8. If you had to move to another country where would you go?
  9. How many piercings do you have, if any?
  10. What do you hope to achieve?
  11. Would you rather wear flats or heels?

Thanks again to Little Miss WallFlower for the nomination.

Lindsay May
Twitter: lmrowe91
Instagram: lindsaymay91

1 comment: